The John Smith’s Great British Pub Awards are the industry’s leading national awards for single site pub operators. As well as rewarding the UK’s premier pubs, it also reaps large amounts of publicity for winners and finalists, enabling them to drive their businesses to the next level and dramatically increase sales.
- Awards launch in April in The Morning Advertiser across our print and digital platforms.
- Awards judging day in July in London.
- Awards dinner on 6 September 2018 at The Royal Lancaster Hotel, London.
- Six months branding for partners from call for entry, tables sales promotion, finalists features, awards night and winners coverage.
- Branding and logo on dedicated awards website – www.greatbritishpubawards.co.uk
- Networking with the UK’s premium pub operators and key industry figures.
- Association with leading industry event for your customers.
- Extensive branding to raise awareness with The Morning Advertiser’s audience.
- Engagement and sampling opportunities.
- Excellent awards PR coverage.
- Relationship building with target audience.
- Judging: involvement in judging process to gain industry insight.
Sponsoring an award at the Great British Pub Awards gives huge prominence to your brand in front of an audience of your industry peers.
Sponsorship opportunities include –
- Exclusivity of award category
- Logo link and company profile included on www.greatbritishpubawards.co.uk
- Branding on all associated awards matter to include a logo on category entry form, awards adverts in The Morning Advertiser, production on the night, all associated web pages, guest list, awards category certificate and trophy.
- Member of the judging panel for your sponsored category.
- 2 x tables of ten, to include 5 finalists.
- Presentation of the award on the night.
- Advert in commemorative brochure.
Plus many more exciting opportunities available.
For further information about sponsoring please contact Chris Duffett, Commercial Director on email@example.com or 01293 846546.