Attend the Event
5 September, 18:30 onwards | The Royal Lancaster Hotel, London
Attendees of The Great British Pub Awards are always treated to one of the finest nights in the pub industry. Wined, dined, and entertained all evening long, our guests really do get their tickets worth… and much more!
Highlights of the night include:
- Glamorous champagne reception and three course dinner
- More open bars than you can shake a stick at
- Awards ceremony hosted by Outnumbered and Mock the Week’s Hugh Dennis
- Live music, quiz and a whole host of extra surprises on the night…
- After party, featuring a huge range of free bars, dancing and entertainment laid on by our sponsors
- Being part of a huge congregation of pub owners with fantastic networking opportunities
2019 Ticket Price – £295.00 per ticket
2019 Table Price (10 places) – £2,750.00 (Save £200!)
If you’re looking for somewhere to stay after the event to avoid that journey home, why not make use of our discount for a range of nearby hotels?
Using one of the options below, get in touch with our supplier, Priority, who will negotiate the best possible rates for you.
Website link: http://www.priority.ltd/events.aspx?event=gbp19
Phone: 01473 550 620 and quote WILV022 19
For more information on attending the awards please contact Stevie Robinson on 01293 846508 or email: Stevie.Robinson@wrbm.com
Still umm-ing and ahh-ing over whether to come this year? See our top 8 reasons to attend.