The Great British Pub Awards 2014
The Grafton in Kentish Town, London has been crowned the Sky Great British Pub of the Year 2014.
The Enterprise lease, run by licensees Susie Clarke and Joel Czopor, was selected from the Great British Pub Award's 17 national category winners to take the top title.
The pair were also named national champions in the Best Partnership Pub category.
The Publican's Morning Advertiser group editor Rob Willock said: "The licensees of this proper cornerstone pub that sits in the heart of Kentish Town and Camden's community leave no stone unturned in their quest for business building ideas and GP improvement.
Click here to view the photos from the evening
The 2014 national category winners were also awarded:
- Best Freehouse: Cartford Inn, Little Eccleston, Lancashire
- Best Community Pub: The Grange, Ealing, London
- Best Managed Pub: Woolly Sheep Inn, Skipton, Yorkshire
- Best Partnership Pub: The Grafton, Kentish Town, London
- Best Turnaround Pub: Bell at Stow, Stow-on-the-Wold, Gloucestershire
- Best Newcomer: Matt Samuel, Pig on the Hill, Westward Ho!, Devon
- Best Food Pub: Pony & Trap, Chew Magna, Bristol
- Best Entertainment Pub: Anchor, Wingham, Kent
- Best Family Pub: Fighting Cocks Pub and Riverside Restaurant, Horton Kirby, Kent
- Best Spirits Pub: The Office, Brighton, East Sussex
- Best Wine Pub: One Bull, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
- Best Cask Beer Pub: Rat & Ratchet, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Best Cider Pub: The Apple, Bristol
- Best Cellar: The Red Lion, Barnes, London
- Best Bar Team: The Botanist, Trinity, Leeds
- Best Pub Loos: Broad Leys, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- Best Sports Pub: Bar Sport, Maidenhead, Berkshire